Same-Day Online STD Testing
Because we value your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your statement. We promise no awkward questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions. We know hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our 10 test panel.
We use the exact same labs that the hospitals close to you do, so your results are reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD tests doesn't get any easier. We ensure that your personal information stays secure by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We designed our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. To find a testing center near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Everyone in Pennsylvania is susceptible to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Philadelphia, there is no way to know if you are free of sexually transmitted diseases.
- The rate of Hispanic women with an HIV-positive diagnosis in 2010 was 14.2 times higher than white women in Pennsylvania in 2010.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- About half of all men living with an HIV diagnosis in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2010, there were 11,505 HIV-positive PA residents between 45 and 54 years of age.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19134.