Same-Day STD Testing
Test with us in confidence, our testing process has been approved by diagnostic experts. If you need STD test in Philadelphia, choose one of our 4,000 testing centers for the best option in Pennsylvania. You can test the same day you purchase testing from us in 19144.
We have so many conveniently located test centers in Philadelphia. Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD testing you need.
We will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. Test results can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Don't take chances with your sexual well being by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread. The health department of Pennsylvania and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Philadelphia each year.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
Testing for common sexually transmitted infections, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. Most people infected with STDs are not even aware that they are and spread them unknowingly. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases is essential for residents of Pennsylvania, especially for those that are sexually active. At STDcheck.com, we believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Pennsylvania testing locations.