Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Electing to get tested is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is rapid and can be done during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
With our test recommendation tool, you can get a personalized suggestion about what tests is right for you. Visit any of our test centers located conveniently around Philadelphia. If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, 24/7 for an update.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard in the industry. In the 19148 area, we have the most advanced Philadelphia STD testing available. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both infections using our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The federal government and health department of Pennsylvania compiles yearly STD and HIV facts and figures about Philadelphia and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not have the facts about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- The state of Pennsylvania was 23rd in the country for syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 36 Native American people were living with HIV in Pennsylvania.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STI tests in your local Philadelphia, Pennsylvania test center, so get tested today.