Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing laboratories are CLIA certified. Our testing process is simple. All of our 19120 STD tests are economically priced.
We strive to keep your information confidential by following all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. You don't have to put up with anything less than hospital-grade STD testing because we utilize the same labs as the clinics near you. We try to make the checkout process easy by accepting multiple forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We will not report your results to any health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You can read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send all test results by email quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Every year, the Pennsylvania health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Philadelphia.
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. The people of Pennsylvania face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs. Different diseases can only be detected by certain tests. Many STDs are symptomless. In Pennsylvania, 1 in 4 young adults do not know that they have an STD. Don't delay any further, get your STD testing now.