Same-Day Local STD Testing
At our STD testing centers, you'll give a quick blood or urine sample and get results quickly. If you need treatment for STDs in Peoria, Illinois, our physicians may be able to prescribe medication for your condition. If your test results are positive, you may get a referral to a specialist in Peoria, Illinois to being your STD treatment.
The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very easy purchasing process. Our STD testing is just as reliable as what you would get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what protects your private information, and we adhere to it.
We will dispatch an email message to you to let you know your test results. Your test results are guaranteed with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. You can receive and read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Peoria, Illinois STI Morbidity Data
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection rates and other statistics.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- Illinois ranked 5th in the country for primary and secondary syphilis infection in 2010.
- 4,817 Black men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- 416 women were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it. Statistically, half of all people in the nation will contract an STD in their life.