Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We have removed the need for extra paperwork so you can be in and out in no time. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test. Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 32514 area without visiting a physician's office.
Our checkout process is always secure. Clients leave reviews and testimonials on our website that you can read. If you have questions about STDs, call our counselors 24/7 for answers.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. No one else has higher quality Pensacola STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days.
Pensacola, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
The health department of Florida and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Pensacola. By getting informed, you help stop the transfer of STDs by protecting yourself against them.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
Get tested today. It takes less than 5 minutes to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?