Same-Day Local STD Testing
We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic specialists. You have many options to choose from when seeking Pensacola STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Florida and over 4,000 nationwide centers. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 32503 STD testing centers with our quick testing.
Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any easier than using our test recommendation tool. Any time you want an update on the status of your test results, you are able to call and get it from one of our health specialists. You cannot get easier Pensacola STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers.
We are the only online STD testing specialist that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved / cleared tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In Florida STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea are known as co-infections, that is why we offer the gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted diseases.
Pensacola, Florida STD Statistics
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Florida contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Pensacola. Information is the best way to start protecting yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
Contraceptives are important to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.