Local Private STD Testing
Ensuring our test results are accurate is very imperative to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process. Many of our 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States are located in Penn Hills, Pennsylvania. Same-day STD testing is available with our 15235 STD testing.
We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. 128-bit encryption means you can pay for STD testing on our site with confidence. The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it.
Since our labs conduct tests for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have testing center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. We are completely confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Penn Hills, Pennsylvania STI Statistics
Annual reports are published by the health department of Pennsylvania and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Penn Hills. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are contracted, you will know how to protect yourself.
- There were 10 black men with HIV for every white man with a reported case of HIV in Pennsylvania as of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs increases every day that you have not been tested for most common infections.