Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We will not ask you embarrassing questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com are listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Other online STD test providers do not screen for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do.
Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD testing you need to take. Whichever test location is most conveniently located close to you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Get test result status updates from one of our health specialists instead of going nuts while you wait.
To find a test location in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody will know why you are there. We are absolutely sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STI Morbidity Data for Pasadena, Texas
All Pasadena residents should test for sexually transmitted diseases periodically to stay in control of their sexual health. Getting a sexually transmitted disease in Texas is a real threat.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
It takes no time at all to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.