Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
At STDcheck, we have test centers in Pasadena, California and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 91106 testing locations the same day.
If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before visiting our testing location, you'll receive a full refund within 1-2 days. Use the STD term glossary on our website if you need to decipher any of the commonly used STD terms. We provide testing that incorporates all of the most commonly occurring STDs, like herpes- 1 and 2, HIV, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C.
All results are available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will email the results to you once they become available. Your confidentiality is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records.
STD Statistics for Pasadena, California
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by participating in STD testing regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Pasadena sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives like dental dams. If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't test for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who catch an STD every year.