Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Palm Coast, Florida. We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Palm Coast, Florida, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs.
We make sure health specialists are available any time, day or night in case you want a status update while you wait for your test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what tests}STD testing you need. Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test centers we have conveniently located throughout Palm Coast.
Our company tests for all kinds of diseases so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our test centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Palm Coast, Florida
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Palm Coast. The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests regularly.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.