Convenient STD Testing
All of our local testing labs are accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). No one in the 89048 area can top our competitively priced STD testing packages. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our simple testing process is a snap to complete.
Don't take a chance with your private information- choose our service for testing that adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule and any other federal and state mandates. Pay with any one of our accepted forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Choose our labs, which are the same reputable ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Results will be made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you.
Pahrump, Nevada STI Information
Every sexually active resident of Nevada is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Pahrump resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- 3825 people have reported to have HIV in the year 2012 in Nevada.
- Nevada reported 244 new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- Nevada received over $27 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- 430 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011 were black.
- There were 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011.
STDcheck.com abides by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.