Local Private STD Testing
All of our STD tests and panels are priced affordably to give you the best value in the 74055 area. Our testing locations are CLIA-certified to ensure test accuracy. We guarantee that our simple testing process is a snap to complete.
Take physician- monitored STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs. Visit our blog, Exposed, for posts about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
STDcheck.com never places your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. We will send by email your test results in 1-2 days after your test. You can download and read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Owasso, Oklahoma STI Morbidity Data
The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Owasso STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Oklahoma each year.
- In 2010, the ratio of black women to white women living with an HIV diagnosis in Oklahoma was almost 7:1.
- In 2011, Hispanics living in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 12.2 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 Hispanics person living in the state.
- In 2010, 70% of women that were found HIV positive contracted their disease from heterosexual contact with an HIV positive man.
- In 2011, Oklahoma has an estimated number of 332 HIV diagnoses.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of blacks living with an HIV diagnoses is 30.7%.
If you are sexually active and don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who catch an STD each year. The key to prevention is protection- prophylactics like condoms.