Confidential STD Testing
We have over 4,000 nationwide testing locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Overland Park and throughout Kansas. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate. Take advantage of same-day testing at any of our 66209 test locations.
To read what our past clients have to say about our online STD testing service, read the reviews and testimonials on our site. Our 128-bit encryption protected payment process allows you to safely pay for testing online. Our counselors are available around the clock to discuss any questions you have about STD testing.
Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 66209 area. We have the most sophisticated Overland Park STD testing available.
STD Rate for Overland Park, Kansas
If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be certain whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD information for the Overland Park area.
- The state of Kansas received almost $7.4 million in HIV/AIDS funding in the 2011 fiscal year.
- Between January and June, 2013, Kansas reported 5,507 chlamydia infections.
- 274 white people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- 916 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were between 45 and 54 years old.
- 92 Hispanic/Latino people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. Many STDs can be gotten more than once. About a quarter of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive.