Confidential STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. You don't need to go to a physician's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 66215 area. Our testing centers do not require additional paperwork of any kind.
Visit our blog, Exposed, for articles about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our labs.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In the 66215 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Overland Park, Kansas
Take control of your sexual health by educating yourself about STDs today.
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Kansas with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Overland Park.
- 186 black people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- 84% of reported cases of early syphilis in Kansas were in men.
- In 2010, Kansas reported a chlamydia infection rate of 340.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- From January to June, 2013, 1,008 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Kansas.
- Wyandotte County had 484 HIV-positive residents, the third-highest number of people in the state.
Most STDs can be contracted more than one time, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Kansas, prevention is vital. Research show that 25% of adults in Overland Park have been positively diagnosed with an STD.