Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We are sure hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our 10 test panel. Because we respect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement. We promise no embarrassing questions when you arrive - we do not ask questions.
Order STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process. Order STD testing with us so you can get access to our experienced counselors, 24/7. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our site.
We offer only FDA-approved Osterville STD tests and we are the only company to do so. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 02655 area is the industry gold standard.
Osterville, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Osterville sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing regularly.
- In 2011, bi-racial Massachusetts residents had an estimated rate of 19.7 HIV infections per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
- In 2011, men in Massachusetts accounted for 912 of total HIV diagnoses.
- 21,236 chlamydia infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010.
STDs are a major danger to the lives of Massachusetts residents. Condoms and dental dams help halt the spread of STDs in Osterville. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.