Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our testing process have been analyzed by certified diagnostic experts. With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, including the Oshkosh, Wisconsin area, STD testing is convenient and effortless. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 54904 testing centers in the same day.
We offer screening for all of the most common STDs that can be taken separately or as one all-inclusive panel. STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terminology on our site. We refund your money if you decide to cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing centers.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Test results are available on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
STI Rate for Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Arming yourself with facts is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Each year, the health department of Wisconsin publishes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Oshkosh.
- Hispanic/Latino people in Wisconsin as of 2010 had HIV at a rate of 253 out of 100,000 people.
- 589 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were Hispanic/Latin.
- Out of 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010, 3,986 were men.
- 24,619 have reported to have new chlamydia infection in 2011 in the state of Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin had a rate of 90 gonorrhea infections per 100,000 residents in 2010.
Over 50% Wisconsin adults aged 18 to 44 years old have have never taken an STD test for anything other than HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Oshkosh. Different sexually transmitted diseases need different therapies.