Online STD Testing Service
STD testing at one of our yesting centers in the 32174 area is easier than going to a physicians's office. Purchace your STD tests now and no additional paperwork is needed. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test.
We have single tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. We'll give you your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time prior to visiting one of our testing locations. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terminology we keep on our site.
We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You can access your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
STI Data for Ormond Beach, Florida
Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes statistics about STDS in Florida and Ormond Beach.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- 71% of the chlamydia cases reported in Florida in 2009 were among women
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
Some STDs have no symptoms and can cause lifelong conditions such as infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.