Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer awkward questions. We make sure your purchases remain confidential by listing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We are the only online STD testing provider who screens for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our complete 10-test panel.
We make sure health specialists are available any time, day or night in case you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what tests}STD testing you should take. Choose to take your STD tests at an of the test facilities we have conveniently located around Orlando.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both through our testing panel. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 32826 are some of the most advanced Florida STD tests available.
Orlando, Florida STI Morbidity Data
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.