Confidential STD Testing
Don't wait to take your STD test with our same-day STD testing in 32826. Our many locations throughout Orlando and the state of Florida give you plenty of options for your STD testing. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing centers. Knowing your STD status is fast with our diagnostic specialist-vetted testing process.
Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing centers to get a refund. We offer truly comprehensive testing for STDs at our Orlando labs, where you can get screened for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Check out the STD glossary on our site to get a breakdown of the terms we use to talk about STD testing and treatment.
You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our Orlando STD testing is the most complete you will find in the 32826 area.
Orlando, Florida STD Rate
The risk of catching an STD in Florida is high. Everyone in Orlando should take an STD test frequently.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
Staying STD free in Florida requires getting tested yearly. STDcheck.com offers affordable, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Florida. Some sexually transmitted diseases may not show symptoms.