Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our STD testing in 32832 is priced well. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can believe your results. Our testing process is quick.
Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- 24/7. Use our test recommendation tool to get a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Orlando area.
Our aim is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Our labs test for a lot of other infections so no one will know your reason for being there. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby test centers.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Orlando, Florida
The health department of Florida and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Orlando every year.
Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
Being tested regularly for STDs is necessary for everybody participating in sex of any kind. Most people have no idea they have been infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Florida. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get tested. Some STDs can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States and Florida.