Local Private STD Testing
To make sure of your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. You do not have to worry about embarrassing questions from our laboratory technicians. We are offering the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our exclusive panel.
All of our STD testing is hospital-grade and used by doctors and clinics. Physicians monitor each of the tests we offer in our labs. We post articles on our blog, Exposed, often, so visit it frequently.
We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 32003 and we have created an STD test panel to specially test for both STIs at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. It is crucial to test for the common STDs using the most sophisticated techniques in the Orange Park area.
STD Statistics for Orange Park, Florida
The only way to be 100% sure of your sexual well being is by taking an STD test. A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with statistics about the Orange Park area.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
Most people have no idea they have been infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Florida. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the US and Florida. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to get screened. Some STDs can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. Being tested regularly for STDs is important for everybody participating in sexual activity of any kind.