Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in OLYMPIA, Washington with a specialist referral from our physicians. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in OLYMPIA, Washington from one of our doctors from our nationwide network. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample.
Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test center. The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many informative resources we offer you. Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly comprehensive, like the ones offered by our competitors.
Your results are dispatched promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results, once available can be read on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
OLYMPIA, Washington STD Statistics
Without an STD test, you can never be certain of your STD health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year with data about STDs in OLYMPIA.
- King County, WA had the highest rate of HIV infection in the state at the end of 2010 with 406 infections per 100,000 people.
- From 2008 to 2011, Washington women accounted for 320 new HIV infections.
- 7,157 cases of HIV among men in Washington were contracted through male-to-male sexual contact.
- The state of Washington was #39 in the nation for chlamydia infections by population in 2010.
- Washington ranked 37th out of 50 states by population for gonorrhea in 2010.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted infections is that other things come up and you forget, all the while you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.