Confidential STD Testing
Whether you are taking our test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No additional paperwork is needed once you have completed your order. Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 98516 area without a visit to a doctor's office or hospital.
To hear what our past customers have to say about our online STD testing service, read the reviews and testimonials on our website. Our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process allows you to securely pay for testing online. Our counselors are available around the clock to discuss any questions you have about STDs.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
Olympia, Washington Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Take an STD test in Olympia to find out your STD status. Washington citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are rising every year.
- Hispanic/Latino Washingtonians accounted for 369 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
- 355 Washington women living with HIV reported getting the disease from IV drug use.
- There were a total of 2,202 new HIV infections in Washington between 2008 to 2011.
Half of adults in Washington will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with in jeopardy- take an STD test today. Millions of Americans get a sexually transmitted disease every year.