Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing centers do not require extra paperwork of any kind. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. You don't need to go to a doctor's office to test for STDs when you use our online STD testing service in the 73142 area.
We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we follow it. Our labs are nearby to local hospitals.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with results privately sent to you in 24-48 hours. When the time comes for you to test for STis in the 73142 area, we have the most sophisticated Oklahoma City STD testing available. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The reports published by the federal government and the Oklahoma health department are a reliable resource for information about STD and HIV infection and transmission in Oklahoma City. Do not gamble with your sexual wellbeing and safety by engaging in sexual activities without being informed about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread.
- In 2010, 27.2% of late HIV diagnoses in Oklahoma was diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In 2008, the deaths from HIV was an estimated rate of 2.4 cases per 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- The age-adjusted rates of deaths due to HIV in 2009 is 2 cases per 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- In 2010, more than 70% of women living with an HIV diagnosis in Oklahoma got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- By the end of 2010, 8,462 cases of HIV/AIDS had been diagnosed in Oklahoma.
Don't be a statistic- get tested now and take charge of your sexual well being. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).