Convenient STD Testing
You get to test as quickly as possible in 73112 with our same-day testing. You can have confidence in your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. Choose from any of our 4,000 testing centers throughout the country for the best Oklahoma City STD testing.
We have a safe and secure checkout process. Reviews and testimonials are available online if you want to know what people have to say about our service. We have a staff of discreet, skilled counselors to answer your STD questions 24/7.
In Oklahoma STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are known as twin infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both sexually transmitted infections. We are the only online STD testing company that offers only FDA-approved tests including the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Every single year, the health department of Oklahoma and the federal government collect and publishes rates of STD and HIV and their transmission in Oklahoma City. Don't take your sexual health lightly by ignoring the truth about STDs and HIV.
- In 2010, Oklahoma was #15 out of 50 for gonorrhea infections.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 2.5 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people that resided in the state at that time.
- In 2011, the percentage of women diagnosed with HIV living in Oklahoma almost reached the national average in females which was 20.9%.
- In 2011, Hispanics living in Oklahoma had an estimated rate of 12.2 cases of HIV infection per every 100,000 Hispanics person living in the state.
- 12.9% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010, contracted their disease from using injection drugs and also having sex with other men.
You will not get lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we promise that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.