Rapid STD Testing
Our lab technicians respect your time and will complete your test in 5 minutes or less. There is no necessary visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 79761 area. Our goal is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require supplemental paperwork at the test centers.
The testing we offer in our testing locations is closely monitored by a physician to ensure your safety. We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs. Each and every STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office.
Your test results will be emailed quickly. All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Odessa, Texas
If you have not had an STD test in Odessa, you cannot be certain that you are sexually transmitted disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Texas is growing every year.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
Get tested for STDs often to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong. 1 out of every 2 Texas adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.