Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Charges on your card or eCheck will be shown as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering uncomfortable questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing service that offers a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive test panel.
Health specialists are available to give you a status update any time while you're waiting for your results. The test recommendation tool on our site is there to help you as much as possible when you have to figure out which STD tests to take. We made sure our test centers in Odessa are conveniently located.
Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which screens for both STIs at the same time. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Odessa STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 24-48 hours.
Odessa, Texas STD Information
The Odessa area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics. Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be sure of your sexual health.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men. Latino men in Texas were 1.1.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
Many common STDs are asymptomatic and testing is the only way to know STD status. Living in Texas makes it important that you get regular testing.