Confidential STD Testing
We offer the only online test panel that includes Hepatitis A. To make sure of your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test.
We maintain a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay informed about STDs. The testing we offer in our labs is closely tracked by a doctor to ensure your safety. Each and every STD test we offer is the same as what you'd take in a hospital or physician's office.
In Ocala, Florida 34481 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Our FDA-approved / cleared chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to look for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these infections. Testing with STDcheck.com guarantees that you will get the most advanced Ocala STD testing available today.
Ocala, Florida STD Morbidity Data
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Ocala collected by the federal government and the health department of Florida get distributed every year. Arm yourself with information today.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that sexually transmitted infections like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?