Same-Day STD Testing
Hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our comprehensive test panel. We promise you will not face uncomfortable questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
While you wait for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Ocala STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing procedure was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Our labs test for so many conditions that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
STD Morbidity Data for Ocala, Florida
STD protection starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Ocala, such as the reports published by the federal government and Florida health department.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Hillborough had the third highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
Get tested regularly to ensure that you are STD-free. Your health should come first.