Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us. We are the only online provider of STD testing with a comprehensive STD test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services to ensure your privacy.
Because we comply with the HIPAA Privacy Rule, your information will always be protected. Our testing takes place in the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests, so your results are reliable. Whenever you are ready to checkout, you will be able to purchase your STD testing with any of the following payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit our test centers. Our test locations screen for so many diseases that no one will know why you are there. The best way to begin the STD testing process is to enter your zip code into a search box on our website, you will get a complete list of our labs in your area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Oakland, California
Arming yourself with knowledge is the only way to protect yourself against the spread of STDs in Oakland, California. Each year, the health department of California distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Oakland.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with in jeopardy- take an STD test today. Millions of Americans get an STD each year. Half of adults in California will have an STD in their lifetime.