Same-Day Private STD Testing
All of our local testing labs are approved by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). No one in the 94609 area can top our competitively priced STD testing packages. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our uncomplicated testing method is a snap to complete.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we take, so you have many choices when you checkout. You don't have to worry about whether your private information is safe because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Our labs are used by clinics and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable.
Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. We designed our testing procedure to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Locating the nearest center to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
Oakland, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Every sexually active resident of California is at risk for contracting an STD thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Oakland resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- At the end of 2010, 259 people for every 100,000 in Orange County were HIV-positive.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of Americans annually.