Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We offer the only online test panel that includes Hepatitis A. Do not worry, we will not ask you uncomfortable questions about the test. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
All of our test centers are located conveniently throughout Northridge. Our health specialists are accessible 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results. Our test recommendation tool can help you with figuring out what tests you need.
We will send by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days. Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can access your results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance provider of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records.
Northridge, California STD Information
Anyone who lives in California is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take periodic Northridge STD tests.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is better to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.