Confidential STD Testing
We have minimized the time needed to complete your test by not requiring additional paperwork. Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our online STD testing service in 76180 lets you cut the physician's office out of the STD testing equation.
We screen for every common STD, not just a few of them. Our glossary of STD phrases will help you learn the terminology used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. Get your money back for any test that you cancel before going to one of our testing centers.
With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. When it comes to STD testing in the North Richland Hills area, no other testing service does it better.
STD Morbidity Data for North Richland Hills, Texas
If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire. The health department of Texas publishes yearly reports about STDs and HIV in North Richland Hills and the state as a whole.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
Many people in Texas are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is thought that at least 25% of all sexually active people in North Richland Hills have an STD. Embarrassment is a major reason why many people do not get tested.