Local Private STD Testing
To ensure the results you receive from us are correct, our testing process has been analyzed thoroughly. 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation means we have one near you for your North Las Vegas, Nevada STD testing needs. Our same-day STD testing in 89084 is the best option on the market.
Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our website. Receive your money back if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center. When you decide to take an STD test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be checked for all common STDs, not just a few.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 89084 area. We have the most sophisticated North Las Vegas STD testing available. Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry.
North Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
By informing yourself about STDs and HIV, you are defending yourself against the transfer of STDs. The government and the health department of Nevada gathers STD and HIV rates in North Las Vegas and around the state and then discloses those figures.
- Nevada reported 133 deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Washoe County had the second-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
- A total of 10,031 people have been reported to have HIV/AIDS in the state of Nevada since 2013.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 adults in North Las Vegas have been positively diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs can be gotten more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. When it comes to STDs in Nevada, prevention is crucial.