Online STD Testing Service
Charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by eliminating all personal questions.
Our counselors are available to answer all of your STD questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our site.
We created our testing process for your maximum comfort. To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of testing centers close to you. Our company tests for other conditions so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
North Charleston, South Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in North Charleston. The best way to maintain control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently.
- There were 10,042 Black HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 4,328 women living with HIV in South Carolina.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 311 South Carolina residents aged 55 and up contracted HIV.
- There were 2,432 new cases of HIV in South Carolina men between 2008 and 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 699 South Carolina residents aged 35 to 44 contracted HIV.
Sexually transmitted disease are the most common communicable diseases in the US. Don't be a statistic- get tested and protect yourself! Some STDs can be passed on through simple skin-to-skin contact.