Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our STD tests are advanced enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample. For certain conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Niagara Falls, New York to speed up your treatment process. Our physicians in Niagara Falls, New York can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you start treatment if you test positive for an STD.
We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay secure. Our labs are accessible to nearby hospitals.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has better Niagara Falls STD testing.
Niagara Falls, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Without an STD test, you cannot be certain of your STD health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year containing data about STDs in Niagara Falls.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
Contraceptives are crucial to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage.