Local STD Testing Centers
Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Newtown, Pennsylvania from one of our physicians from our nationwide network. Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Newtown, Pennsylvania with a specialist recommendation from our physicians. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using a small blood or urine sample.
We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. With the reviews and testimonials left by customers on our website, you get real opinions about our service. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to protect our payment process.
We designed our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. To find a testing site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds. Our labs conduct tests for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Newtown, Pennsylvania
Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of Pennsylvania and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Newtown. If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are transmitted, you will know how to defend yourself.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 5,087 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Pennsylvania was 30th out of 50 states for chlamydia in 2010.
- 18.9% of all HIV-positive PA men got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
Get tested for STDs often to halt the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 50% of Pennsylvania adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong.