Confidential Online STD Testing
Newport News STD testing and treatment doesn't get any faster than our service thanks to our nationwide network of doctors with authority to write prescriptions. We know you want fast and easy STD testing, so we only offer tests that detect STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Customized STD treatment is the goal of every specialist referral our physicians make if your Newport News, Virginia STD testing comes back positive.
All of the test centers we have in the Newport News area are located for your convenience. Whenever you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results. Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD testing is best for your needs.
Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. STDcheck.com tests for common sexually transmitted infections in 23606 using the most sophisticated Newport News STD testing methods available.
Newport News, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are spread, you will know how to protect yourself. Annual reports are compiled by the health department of Virginia and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Newport News.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- The 55 and older age group accounted for 4,079 Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010.
- Richmond City had the second-highest population of Virginians living with HIV in 2010.
- 1,017 Virginia women living with HIV in 2010 contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 655 new HIV infections among Virginians 55 years old and above.
Get tested today. It takes less than 5 minutes to get STD testing with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for?