Same-Day Local STD Testing
Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our 92663 STD testing requires no visit to a doctor's office. Our simplified testing process guarantees there will be no additional paperwork to complete later.
Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test facilities around Newport Beach. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime.
Our system is consumer-friendly. We designed our testing process to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Your zip code is the key to finding a test center close to you on our website. Because out laboratories alsotest for other infections not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Newport Beach, California
All Newport Beach residents need to test for STDs often to stay in control of their sexual health. Getting an STD in California is a real threat.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is essential that you get tested for all STDs annually.