Same-Day Local STD Testing
We guarantee a straightforward and uncomplicated testing process. Our test centers are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We have the best STD testing in 19702 at prices that none of our competitors can beat.
To hear what our past customers have to say about our online STD testing service, read the reviews and testimonials on our website. Our 128-bit encryption protected payment process allows you to safely buy testing online. Our counselors are available around the clock to answer any questions you have about STDs.
Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs screens for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing process with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also.
Newark, Delaware STI Rate
Statistics about STDs in Newark get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing often is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- In Delaware, people aged 15-29 have the highest risk for gonorrhea infection in 2009
- In Delaware, syphilis cases were on the rise for gay men in 2009.
- New Castle County accounted for the highest rate of AIDS cases in Delaware in 2011.
- Delaware ranked 20th among 50 states for primary and secondary syphilis in 2009.
- The majority of HIV/AIDS cases reported in DE were diagnosed in adults aged 30-49 in 2009.
While abstinence from sexual intercourse is the most effective way to slow the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable choices. It is estimated that half of everyone in Delaware will eventually catch an sexually transmitted infection. Some STDs only need skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the residents of Delaware. Preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in Delaware begins with education and protection.