Same-Day Online STD Testing
By having a nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority, we can to offer the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in New York and the entire state of New York. We don't utilize any STD testing that needs anything more complicated than a small blood or urine sample. If your New York STD test results are positive, you will have the option of receiving a specialist referral.
Our payment process is secure. Our customers love to leave reviews about their experience with us. Our staff off trained counselors are available night and day to answer your STD questions.
Your results are emailed promptly. Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for New York, New York
The federal government and the New York Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in New York. The first step toward protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is getting informed.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- Chlamydia was transmitted in New York in 2011 at the rate of 794.7 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
Millions of Americans get an STD each year. out of every 2 adults in New York will get}be infected with an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sexual contact with in jeopardy- get tested today. !