Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our licensed doctors can write prescriptions in New York, New York. We are able to test a small sample of blood or urine, so you are in and out of our testing center quickly. Our doctors in New York, New York can provide you with a referral to a specialist if you need to start treatment for an STD.
Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests to take. Get the easiest New York STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers. Status updates are available anytime while you are waiting for your test results.
Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our locations test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We created our STD testing process to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for New York, New York
Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in New York is available in reports published by the federal government and New York health department every year. Take the first step in defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases by getting wise about your sexual health.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new STD each year. You may have an STD without knowing it but the only way to find out for sure is to test.