Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Any time you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our groundbreaking test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask any embarrassing questions when you arrive.
Our informative blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy. Our online STD testing service utilizes the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our labs. We offer testing that is managed by a physician for your safety.
The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both diseases using our test panel. In the 10022 area, we have the most sophisticated New York STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry.
New York, New York Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
STD infection rates are rising steadily in New York. If you want to be certain of your STD status, the simple solution is to take an STD test in New York.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
John K, in New York, New York just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most important decisions of his life.