Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our testing system has been set up to avoid awkward questions. To ensure your privacy is completely secured, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement. We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we made it part of our 10-test STD test panel.
The testing we provide is the only truly comprehensive STD testing online that doesn't exclude any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Because you want your money back quickly if you have to cancel your testing, we give it with 1-2 days. We support our clients beyond their testing with educational resources like our glossary of STD terms.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced New Rochelle STD testing provided by any test company. Testing for the two most common STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which tests for both diseases at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days.
New Rochelle, New York STI Data
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status. New Rochelle and other cities in New York are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
Statistically, half of all people in America will contract an STD in their life. Some people currently have an STD and are unaware of it.