Confidential STD Testing
To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We will never ask you uncomfortable questions. Our complete 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing service does.
Use the client reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption. 24/7 counselors mean you can get your questions about STDs answered anytime, day or night.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to complete the test for both diseases at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced New Paltz STD testing, STDcheck.com developed a simple testing process. We use the FDA-approved industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with guaranteed results in a matter of hours.
New Paltz, New York STD Morbidity Data
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the New Paltz area. If you want to be sure about your STD status, you must take an STD test.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
Only STDcheck.com can promise HIV tests 9-11 days after exposure to HIV with test results in 1-2 days, because we are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to offer the 4th generation HIV RNA tests.