Same-Day Private STD Testing
Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 70122 testing centers the same day. Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists. There are test sites in New Orleans, Louisiana and over 4,000 locations nationwide.
We use hospital-grade STD testing in our testing centers so you never have to question whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a great resource for facts about STD testing and developments. All of our testing is overseen by a doctor to provide the high-quality of our method.
In the 70122 area, we have the most advanced New Orleans STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry. Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel.
STI Infections Data for New Orleans, Louisiana
The health department of Louisiana publishes annual reports about STDs and HIV in New Orleans and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are playing with fire.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In Louisiana, 32% of new AIDS cases were among women.
- Louisiana has a prison population that is 3.5% HIV-positive, second only to New York's 5.5%.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the country, affecting millions every year. At least half of all adults in America will have an STD during their lifetime.