Local Same-Day STD Testing
Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer uncomfortable questions. We make sure your purchases remain confidential by showing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We are the only online STD testing specialist who screens for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our all-inclusive 10-test panel.
Let our health specialists give an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. Our test facilities are all over the New Orleans area, so there is certain to be one conveniently located near you. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you should take.
We are absolutely sure you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. Since our laboratories screen for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
New Orleans, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Getting tested regularly is the best decision you can make for your sexual health. Statistics about STDs in New Orleans get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- The estimated rate of men who are HIV positive residing in Louisiana in 2011 was 53.6 per 100,000 people.
- Males living in Louisiana are more likely to contract latent syphilis than females.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
- New Orleans ranked 2nd and Baton Rouge ranked 3rd in HIV/AIDS cases among the large metropolitan areas in the U.S. in 2008.
- In 2011, 17,831 black people were living with chlamydia.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as easy as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, now or anytime.