Confidential STD Testing
You are able to test for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. If your condition warrants specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in New Kensington, Pennsylvania so you can begin your STD treatment. Get better faster if your condition is one that our dcotors are authorized to write prescriptions for in New Kensington, Pennsylvania.
Because we adhere to the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your private information will always stay safe. Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. Results will be made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records.
New Kensington, Pennsylvania Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the New Kensington area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual health with periodic STD screening.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- In 2010, Pennsylvania ranked #19 in the U.S. for gonorrhea infections.
- 50.8% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania men in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, 292 out of every 100,000 PA residents were living with HIV.
- 4,223 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
Millions of Americans contract a sexually transmitted disease each year. 50% of adults in Pennsylvania will have an STD in their lifetime. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with at risk- get tested today.