Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our certified diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process to ensure correct results. Our online testing service makes it possible to purchase a package and test at one of our 10956 centers the same day. Our test centers are throughtout United States, with over 4,000 locations including New City, New York area.
Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results. Test in New City conveniently at any of our testing facilities.
We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly. You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for New City, New York
Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed. The New York health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in New City every single year.
- In 2010, New York was 23rd out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Most STDs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is easy to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.